- Our roof mounted satellite systems use the same high quality chassis and share many common parts. This ensures the same high quality across the range.
- Low aerodynamic profile, in parked position, dish collapses to a height of just 17cm.
- Flexible mounting position, the Cable Entry Cover allows the system to be mounted in a position to suit the user and vehicle.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in Britain.
- Better performance and coverage than any Dome Satellite Systems.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- High quality, durable and robust construction.
- 3 year guarantee
- Includes Satellite Compass to locate the position of satellites and aid the alignment process of any manual satellite system.
- 65 and 85cm dish options are available for high performance, reliable quality and strength. Finished in a UV inhibited polyester based powder coat for a long product life.
- Twin LNB as standard. For use with PVR’s, SKY+™ or 2 receivers in different locations
- Upgrade available for SKYQ™ receivers.
- Enhanced gearbox design for increased positional accuracy and reliability.
- Easy adjust manual skew system.
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard)
Satellite receiver/integrated TV required
|Mount Type:||Roof mount|
|Skew Adjustment:||Manual -30° to +30°|
|Power:||Passive. LNB powered through Coaxial cable from satellite receiver
No separate power supply required
|Installation:||DIY or professional|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||5m|
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50° (EU Variant)|
|Weight:||65cm variants: 11 kg|
|85cm variants: 12 kg|
- 65 or 85cm Dish Unit
- Internal Handle Assembly
- 5m Coaxial Cable/s (fitted)
- Satellite Compass
- Cable Entry Cover
- LNB Park Plate
- Installation Fixings and Accessory Pack
- Self Adhesive Elevation Map