Waterways Roof Mount
The mounting plate allows flexible mounting position
on any horizontal surface, providing a stable
platform for quick assembly and effortless alignment.
High performance reliable quality and strength.
Finished in a UV inhibited polyester based powder coat
for a long product life.
Integrated Sat Finder
Provides audio and visual indication of signal
strength proximity to satellites, overcoming the need to
view a TV during the alignment process.
Allows the user to easily set the antenna elevation
to within 1 degree of accuracy.
Unique Flexible Cable
Weatherproof F connectors and easy cable
handling minimises assembly and disassembly time.
Folding LNB Arm
The magnetic lock allows the LNB arm to lock into
its folded position, aiding transportation and storage.
- Storage Bag – A dish unit storage bag provides easy transportation and compact storage.
- Simple and intuitive manual operation
- Single LNB and Twin LNB variants available (for PVR’s, SKY+HD™ or 2 receivers)
- Pre-assembled for easy set up
- Includes satellite compass
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 2 year guarantee
|Application:||Inland Waterways Boats and Narrowboats|
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard)
Satellite receiver / integrated TV required
|Mount Type:||Waterways mount|
|Skew Adjustment:||Manual -30° to +30|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||10m|
|Standby Power Consumption:||0.65A|
|Power:||Passive. LNB powered through Coaxial cable from satellite receiver
No separate power supply required
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50°|
|Note: Designed for stationary use only. Do not use when boat is moving.|
- Precision Dish Unit
- Waterways Mount
- Integrated Sat Finder
- 10m Flexible Cable (twin cable for twin LNB variants)
- Elevation Map