Waterways Roof Mount
The mounting plate allows flexible mounting position
on any horizontal surface, providing a stable
platform for quick assembly and effortless alignment.
High performance reliable quality and strength.
Finished in a UV inhibited polyester based powder coat
for a long product life.
Integrated Sat Finder
Provides audio and visual indication of signal
strength proximity to satellites, overcoming the need to
view a TV during the alignment process.
Allows the user to easily set the antenna elevation
to within 1 degree of accuracy.
Unique Flexible Cable
Weatherproof connectors and easy cable handling
minimises assembly and disassembly time.
Folding LNB Arm
The magnetic lock allows the LNB arm to lock into
its folded position, aiding transportation and storage.
- Storage Bag – A dish unit storage bag provides easy transportation and compact storage.
- Simple and intuitive manual operation
- Single LNB and Twin LNB variants available (for PVR’s, SKY+HD™ or 2 receivers)
- Pre-assembled for easy set up
- Includes satellite compass
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 2 year guarantee
|Application:||Inland Waterways Boats and Narrowboats|
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard)
Satellite receiver / integrated TV required
|Mount Type:||Waterways mount|
|Skew Adjustment:||Manual -30° to +30|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||10m|
|Standby Power Consumption:||0.65A|
|Power:||Passive. LNB powered through Coaxial cable from satellite receiver
No separate power supply required
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50°|
|Note: Designed for stationary use only. Do not use when boat is moving.|
- Precision Dish Unit
- Waterways Mount
- Integrated Sat Finder
- 10m Flexible Cable (twin cable for twin LNB variants)
- Elevation Map