Our powerful router receives 3G/4G and turns these
into a secure Wi-Fi hotspot. As a secondary source,
the router can also be set up to receive Wi-Fi. This
means 3G/4G data is only used when necessary.
Our powerful 3G/4G Antenna has been designed
specifically for vehicles and optimised to work in
rural and remote locations.
By receiving signals throughout 360 degrees, the
Roam requires no manual directional adjustment;
simply fit and forget.
Sleek Antenna Design
Low profile and streamline design for roof
mounting; occupies minimal roof space, for a discrete
installation. It can be mounted in almost any
position with mounting options available. Dimensions
A: 65mm x B: 196mm ø.
Plug and Play Router
Specifically designed for your vehicle, it
features a durable Aluminium housing. Its compact
size and cupboard mounting bracket ensures a neat
installation. See below for sizes displayed.
Suitable for European Travel
The Roam has been optimised to work across the UK
and Europe, for internet connectivity wherever your
adventure takes you. (Variants available to work
Worldwide, contact us at [email protected])
- Static and Mobile Connectivity – Providing connectivity when stationary and whilst on the move.
- Factory Unlocked for any SIM – The router is designed to work with any data service provider, alongside your choice of Data SIM, so you can use whatever network works best for you.
- Suitable for Elevated Roof Installations – Independent performance testing confirms the antenna works effectively on elevated roofs. Although horizontal installations provide maximum performance.
- Secure Internet Browsing – Uses advanced password encryption methods to ensure your internet connection remains secure.
- Family Friendly Browsing – Bespoke website blacklist filters can be set up to block unwanted websites.
- Powered by Teltonika – We are proud to have formed a partnership with Teltonika to bring you the powerful Roam router.
- Simple Installation – Self-adhesive pad and clamp provides quick and easy permanent through the roof installation. Once installed simply plug and play.
- Devices – Connect up to 50 devices at any one time, including Smart TV’s, Smart Phones, Tablets and Laptops
- Power Options – Uses 12V automotive cigarette Power Supply or can be powered using 230V mains Power Supply
- Connectivity – Can be wired using the 1.5m Ethernet cable providing a permanent connection directly to a device. Ideal for Smart TV’s
- Reliable Data Transfer – 0.8metre Cable with twist on (SMA) connectors for reliable data transfer
- Remote diagnostics and troubleshooting support
- Very easy set up
- 1 year guarantee
|Type:||Omnidirectional MIMO (multiple in multiple out)
|Frequency:||698MHz to 2700MHz (3G/4G)|
|Peak Gain:||Gain: 698 – 960 MHz: 2.5 dBi / 1710 – 2700 MHz: 5.0 dBi|
|Cable Lengths:||0.8 metres (cables extensions available separately)|
|Housing: Aluminium Base:||UV Stable ASA Cover|
|Dimensions:||196mm (diameter), 65mm (height)|
|Mounting Accessories:||Yes||Disclaimer:||Services subject to country and local contract|
|Type:||3G/4G and Wi-Fi|
|Compatible Speeds:||Up to 150Mbps|
|3G/4G Antenna Connector:||2 x SMA|
|Ethernet Ports:||2 x RJ45 (WAN and LAN)|
|Connection Devices:||Up to 50|
|Antennas:||1 x 3G/4G (for external roof mount antenna) 1 x Wi-Fi (for internal whip antenna)|
|Power Supply:||12V, 1A (includes 12V cigarette adaptor and 230V mains Power Supply)|
|Family Browsing:||Yes, blacklists and whitelists|
|Dimensions:||A: H83mm x B: W74mm x C: D25mm|
- Omnidirectional Roof Mount Antenna and Fixings
- 0.8 metre Cable with SMA connectors
- 3G/4G / WiFi Router
- 12V Cigarette Power Supply
- 230V Mains Power Supply
- Router Mounting Bracket and Fixing Kit
- 1.5m Ethernet Cable
- Internal Wi-Fi Antenna