Before you start
• Removal should be carried out by a competent person
• Take care when working at heights keeping work area clean and tidy to avoid trip hazards
• Use creeper boards where necessary to ensure roof construction can support your weight
• Power tools should be used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
• All electrical work should be carried out by a competent person
• If in doubt seek advice from a qualified electrician.
• PZ2 Screwdriver • 4MM Hex • Allen type key • 11MM Spanner • 10MM Spanner • 17MM Spanner
To remove your satellite system
You must first raise the dish arm to the install position, please see below.
To do this, press and hold the install button on the back of the control box. Once the dish is in the install position turn off the power.
If this is not possible then the dish arm can be raised manually by loosening the 2 large bolts on the sides of the unit using a 17MM spanner. Lift the Dish to an upright position then tighten one of the bolts to hold it in place.
Remove the 4 bolts on the front of the dish using a 4MM Hex / Allen type key, taking care not to lose the nuts on the back of the dish arm, then remove the dish.
Remember to pack system and control box securely.